Friday, October 3, 2008

First Post...

Okay world. Here we go...

So now we have blogs. Blogs to project our thoughts, opinions and perceptions of our world and society. However, we know this blog is going to have set rules and standards. This is going to reflect my research journey for my paper due toward the end of the semester.

What an adventure this will be. This won't necessarily be the happiest cheeriest blog, but feel free to comment on any of my cynicism, commentary or research. It only helps with my journey.

Lets go for a ride...

2 comments:

Run_N_Hide said...

I don't know that I agree that it was win-win, but I do agree that her tone was intentional. Do you think she was too rehearsed? What do you think about the comment, "she is the more attractive candidate." What about her do you think America loves?

*Melina* said...

You keep saying that you are extremely cynical about your topic, which I believe is the public media? I look forward to hearing what you are so cynical about! ;)